Fox Glacier, fed by four alpine glaciers and, at 13km, the longest of the West Coast glaciers. You’ll land on a snowfield surrounded by the glacial formations at the top of the glacier. The return takes you past our highest peak, Aoraki/ Mt Cook, ‘the cloud piercer’ before returning to Fox Village.
- 在弗朗茲·約瑟夫（Franz Josef）的雪原上著陸
- 欣賞南部阿爾卑斯山和庫克山（Mt Cook）的美景
From Fox or Franz Josef Village fly over both the Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers, soaring first over the townships and then following the ice flow high up into the upper reaches. Land in the snow at the head of one of the glaciers and survey the path the glacier has carved below you.
- Fly over both Franz Josef Glacier & Fox Glacier in one trip!
- Land on the snow at the head of the Glacier, jump out and take it all in.
- Admire views of the Southern Alps and soaring Mt Cook.